Saturday, September 12, 2009

Where To Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I had a chance to work with one of these units a few months back, and was impressed enough to purchase one myself; I've been putting it through its paces for about a month now. It performed well out of the box, and equally well after wiping the drive and installing XP Pro. No suprising errors, not even a hickup. Although some users have noted poor wireless performance, my experience has been to the contrary, so perhaps there was a quality control issue which has been hopefully since resolved. The screen is bright and clear, the case and keyboard are durable, and the overall responsiveness more than adequate for me. I haven't yet expanded the RAM to 2GB, mainly because I haven't noticed a need to. The touchpad buttons are a little stiffer than I like, but with a wireless mouse and a couple of flash drives, it meets most on the road needs admirably. For the price, I've found it a great little lightweight machine with plenty of drive space and pep. As, with all things, time will tell, but so far I can give it a 5 out of 5. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment