Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cheap ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I purchased my ASUS 1000HE about 12 weeks ago. Since then, my desktop computer died so I have been using it for almost everything. It has been great, very reliable (so far) and very compatible even with some of my ancient software. There have been a couple of programs that load slow but for traveling and browsing the web it has been perfect. A worthwhile note, it runs Windows XP, not that incompatible Vista.

And of course the service and deliver from Amazon could not have been better. Highly recommended. [I did buy a new desktop machine, but it ran Vista 64bit and would not run some of my old programs, needless to say I returned after a few days, very disappointed. What's the point of being able to address more memory if none of your software will run on it.]

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery LifeGet more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment