Thursday, September 17, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Review


I bought this netbook one and half months ago with an extra 2GB memory. It's quite easy to install the memory by following the instructions on Internet. I have ACER Aspire One 150 9" and 10" which are pretty good, too.

However, EEE PC 1000HE has more.
1. The wireless provides 11n. So even I'm a little hesitated with its 100M wire network card, I'm satisfied with the wireless capability.
2. The touchpad works better than Acer, but you have to learn how to use your fingers at the same time.
3. The battery can sustain 7.5 hours in real world. So I don't have to bring the charger all the time.
4. A little bit heavier than AOA 150 due to the battery weight. It's understandable.

In summary, I'll highly recommend this product. A lot of my friends are eager to buy this one as well if the price drops a little bit under $350.

Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment