Sunday, September 27, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Best Quality


Let me start by saying I love the multi-zone touch pad. It acts almost like my iPhone. It can tell if I have 1, 2 or 3 fingers on the pad and each one can do a different task. Anyways I bought this because it had bluetooth, and the newer 801.N and the 9 hr battery. Although I haven't been able to test to see what the battery life is since after using it for so long I completerly forget about testing the actual time. I don't really care either, it lasts a long time! THe wifi isn't as good as my sons, MSI wind. I bought that a few months ago and was very impressed with the wifi. I feel it's really only better in that case.
Other than that I love it. Even with the brightness almost all the way down it's bright enough. The LED really runs cool and forever.
THe keyboard is just fine, even though a little smaller than standard. I have no trouble finding the keys.
Buy it today!Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment