Saturday, September 19, 2009

Save ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


It is easy to become jaded in this world of rapidly advancing high-tech consumer electronics. It wasn't that long ago (2-3 years) that a computer with less specs than this would easily cost twice as much. This is not a low-end, low-quality computer. It can do about 90% of what I ask my bigger, desktop computer to do (and I don't ask that of it very often).

I could not believe the quality for the price! Did I mention the price? I bought this for coffee shop visits, for sitting on the porch, for vacations where I promised not to bring my laptop (it's not a REAL computer honey, look at how small it is! It's more like a Gameboy).

This would be a great back-up computer for many of us and a wonderful gift for the high school graduate. I can't imagine getting more for the money, but who knows what the future will hold? Is it perfect? No, but I didn't expect it to fulfill the functions of a high-end desktop. Still, since it is a wonderful value for the price it gets 5 stars from me.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment