Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buying ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I had an Acer Aspire One for 5 months. It was 8.9" model. I was not happy with it's performance, and the keyboard was a little too small for me to type comfortably or quickly. I decided I wanted to replace it, and started looking for something else. After much reading, researching and reviewing, I decided to get the Asus Eee PC 1000HE. I am VERY happy with the decision. It is well built, you can feel the quality. The performance is clearly better than the Acer, the keyboard layout and size is excellent, the wireless is easy to set up and use. It has bluetooth which is a great addition. The battery life is EXCELLENT.
I highly recommend this machine.
One note--if you decide to upgrade to 2GB Ram, I suggest you not just follow the Amazon recommended memory, but do some research to make sure you get the correct and best memory. The memory Amazon tells you is "most often purchased" with this computer is not the most suitable memory card you can get.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment