Friday, September 18, 2009

Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


The battery on this netbook is amazing - I get around 8 hours on normal usage. The keyboard is pretty good as the other reviews attest to, but keep in mind it is still reduced size and the palmrest is also smaller, so it is not as comfortable as a regular notebook keyboard. I know some say the right shift key has been improved, but I still prefer a giant right shift key, not a small one. The trackpad could be improved - its not nearly as good as the one on my Macbook Pro - its not sensitive enough for scrolling and sometimes confuses it with rescaling the font (never have that issue on my MBP). Performance is what you expect from a netbook - adequate but nothing to write home about. The fan is a little noisy on this one, but then I am used to my Mac, which has a pretty quiet fan. Overall for less than $400, you get a little computer you can travel with. Obviously you won't be doing photoshop on this, but its good enough for emai and websurfing.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment