Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cheap ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I've had the 1000HE for just under two weeks and the charger stopped charging. Of course I am upset at the fact that something new would break so quickly but I also understand that it is a product like any other and there can be defects. What I cannot understand is the poor customer service of ASUS. I called July 1st and I will not be receiving it, according to the person on the phone till the 10th or so. In order to upgrade the shipping to 2-day it will cost $25! When I mentioned that if you purchase an adaptor from them, shipping next day is only $15 they told me that I could go and return it to AMAZON if I no longer wanted it. They were not at all apologetic nor did they even try to speed up their side of the processing of the warranty. When I told them I was disappointed with how the warranty department was handling this they advised me that their actions were according to policy and that was all they were able (willing to do). I was taken back by their attitude and I would have returned the computer right away, except for the fact that all my information is already on there and I have no way of deleting it because there is NO battery. So far I am very dissapointed with ASUS as a company and I am very seriously considering returning this item as soon as I have a way to delete my information. The computer itself was great, but I do not want to give my money to someone with the attitude they were giving me for a defective product on their end.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment