Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life This instant


This little computer boots up fast and is really quick for surfing. I found it really easy to drop in another Gig of Ram. I put an anti-virus software (ESET's Nod32 version 3.0) on it which has a very small footprint. If you use it mainly for Internet surfing don't load it up with anything to keep it fast. The graphics are beautiful and the keyboard is comfortable. This has to be the best computer I have ever owned. The battery life makes it ideal for portable use. I have found my husband picking it up and walking off with it, so I am thinking of getting another (we don't share well.)Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment