Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shop For ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I purchased the Asus netbook right before leaving for China - I was concerned that I was not able to "try it out" before leaving - but I have been pleasantly surprised by its portability and use and dependability. Everytime I emailed home I expressed how much I liked my new Netbook. The smaller keyboard hasn't bothered me sinch I am such a terrible speller anyway. It has quick on downloading email which makes up much of my use. I have purchesed a separate cd/dvd/ standalone to go with it since there were a couple of programs I wanted to add. I am very pleased with this netbook.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment