Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Best Quality


I love this computer for it's size and long lasting battery. I don't know too much about computers, so when I bought this it was because it was the #1 best seller in laptops and for the price I can't complain. It is also very fast and I use an aircard most of the time. I did change it from 1GB to 2GB. The only thing I don't like about it is the shiny surface leaves fingerprints so now and then I rub it on my jeans to buff it up. It does seem very durable. Because it is so portable, I was working it on the rail of my porch which is only 6" wide, downloading a driver for my printer. I turned to get a beer and the chair knocked it off the rail. I almost had a heart attack, but it fell onto a hedge bush, and when I retrieved it, it was still downloading like nothing had happened. The outside cover wasn't even scratched. I hope that this wasn't just luck because I do things like this all the time.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment