Sunday, September 20, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


Many people criticize the netbook as underpowered and lacking in numerous features. I would like to ask these people what they intended to use their netbook for? I use mine as a travel companion, a means of keeping in touch via email, Skype and blogging. I use mine to do some minor word processing and to put together power point displays. I transfer files via integrated bluetooth with my other bluetooth enabled devices. I feel comfortable travelling with a $400 netbook and not a $1600 laptop. If you are a gamer, well, don't expect a netbook to give you the specs necessary to play the latest and greatest games. This netbook is awesome and super simple to upgrade to 2GB (check out the Youtube videos of doing the upgrade). The only negative is the machine fingerprints like crazy.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment