Friday, September 18, 2009

Buying ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life

I've just taken delivery (3 weeks ago) of an ASUS netbook - and I think its fabulous. I honestly can't imagine why I'd ever buy a laptop ever again. The keyboard is smallish - but it works. You can sit in front of the tv and do email work etc whilst half watching a movie! Its got plenty of speed (for word processor / spreadsheet apps). Plenty of ports - I have it hooked up on my desk to a screen - wireless keyboard / mouse, speakers / headset and cooling pad.

What I just love - is finally here is a portable computer that really does have 6 - 9 hours battery life. I've used it and used it - I just can't flatten the sucker! I bought 2Meg Ram with it - so that may contribute to the performance - but really I can't tell any difference with fully fledged laptop.

The screen is adequate and its kind of cute - my teenage daughter curls up in bed with it, its really a friendly machine - that crosses that machine - book boundary. What's more at this price I could even afford to buy her one if she won't give me mine back.

I love the size, its truly portable, and despite some people's comments about weight - really its light as.

Finally after years of tampering with useless gadgets (like pda's) here is something that really bridges the gap between portability and functionality. I'm not easy to please - but I can't stop smiling!Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment