Saturday, September 26, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


I purchased this netbook through Amazon and loved it at first - small, easy to use, just what I wanted - but it died completely after only three weeks. I called ASUS support a couple of times to try and reboot but the power kept cutting out - bad battery? bad motherboard? No "expert" I talked to knew so they gave me an RMA#. I should have returned the machine to Amazon for a refund but I went ahead and sent the book back to ASUS (at my own expense!!) for repair, give them a chance to make things right. Its been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from ASUS. I've gone online to check the status of the repair, at one point they said they were "repairing" but now they don't seem to think I or my purchase exist. I should have bought an HP... Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment