Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Purchase ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


This computer is really great, the price point is dead on, the performance is great, and the screen is actually quite nice. I probably would have preferred a glossy screen over a matte but I like this one quite a bit anyway.

I would highly recommend anyone who buys this to also buy a 2gb stick of ram. It's a very easy upgrade and definitely worthwhile. You can find a stick of 2gb ram for this for about $20-$25 quite easily and it only takes about 5 minutes to install.

The only thing I have to complain about is that once the computer didnt come out of sleep mode properly and I had to do a hard reset. :( I've been using it every day for 2 weeks though and I have not noticed this happening again since so I'm sure it was just a fluky type thing.

I also recommend getting a mouse, I wasn't too impressed with the touch pad.

Overall this is a must for anyone who wants a laptop and doesn't intend to play games or do anything that requires a lot of system resources.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment