Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where To Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


After reading what seemed like a 1000+ reviews, the ASUS 1000he was the netbook I chose. Since I'm not a techie, I can't comment on all in's & out's of this little gem other than it exceeds my expectations and works awesome. We have fullsized laptops, a home desktop, but this one is for me. I'm addicted to internet surfing, email and FB. No more hanging out at libraries to kill time...it picks-up internet almost everywhere I go. Everyone comments positively on my netbook and wishes they had one. One problem, I need 3 more! Husband and kids want to use mine all of the time.

Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment