Thursday, October 8, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Order Now


I have now had my netbook for a month. It has been everything promised and expected. I use it for traveling and meetings where a full laptop is not needed. It came with only a few embedded programs so the 160G drive was mostly empty even with MS Office Home loaded. I added the extra memory before I used it so I'm not sure I received any real benefit but assume so. I have not pushed the limit of the battery yet, but estimate even with Bluetooth and WiFi in use I will get at least 7 hours.
The keypad is not too small for me and I have not had any problems with the right shift key as other reviewers have complained about.
If you will be using the 1000HE for more than a few minutes, I suggest getting a Bluetooth mouse. It makes the experience much more enjoyable than the cramped touchpad.
The only complaint I have is the glossy finish. It attracts finger prints very quickly. If you are someone who likes the cleaner look, this may drive you crazy constantly wiping it down. To me this is minor.
Overall, it is a great value for the price and good for what it is designed for,but could never replace my laptop as my primary work computer.
Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment