Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now



Love this thing! EEE was always one of the top brand netbook and people have been praising for years, except the fact that it had small keyboard. But 1000HE took care of that problem, so now this is THE BEST netbook out there (in my opinion ^_^).

I replaced my old laptop with 1000HE and this thing is just great: it runs Office 2007 or photo editing program without any problem, wifi and bluetooth works great, webcam is fantastic. Small, fast, powerful enough to run most of the programs I use daily, what else can I say?

You are not getting a Netbook for a high-end gaming, big LCD screen, or rigorous processing, so obviously if you want to play Diablo 3 or watch movie in a wide screen, this won't be it: get a desktop or loaded laptop, I say. but if you are looking for a netbook, this is it. In fact, I barely use my desktop since I got 1000HE.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment