Thursday, October 8, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


This netbook is excellent. It is a touch heavier than some competitors...but still light. It has excellent battery life. I haven't kept precise track of how long the battery lasts, but it seems to go long enough that I don't even think about it. I'd have no qualms taking this computer without power cord if I was going to use it 5 or 6 hours. It will probably last longer. The screen size is more user friendly than my older 8.9 inch Netbook. 10.2 inch seems to be the sweet spot. The keyboard is not as comfortable as a full size keyboard. It's a bit more snug, but quite usable. Obviously when you get a Netbook, portability (including battery strength) is of utmost importance (and let's not forget price). The Asus delivers on all counts.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment