Friday, October 2, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


I bought one in late March and I was satisfied with it so I purchased this one for my son. This one came with a bad hard drive -- bad sectors, I guess. Right after opening it and trying to configure it, it showed blue screen many times and eventually froze -- even in safe mode. I contact ASUS and got a RMA number and ship it back -- on my expense. They changed a hard drive ans shipped it back and now it functions normal. I suggest, at least, they should reimburse me the shipment cost. Why should I spend more simply because so unluckily getting one bad product? With two identical NB at hand, should I say their products are 50% good. or half reliable? This is where they can improve their customer service. So far, all the email they sent were not reply-able.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment