Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Order Now


I have had my computer for a while now. I must have read 300 reviews before making my mind up to purchase. The battery time was the most important feature to me. This computer is everything promised and more. If you have been thinking about buying this model DO IT you won't be sorry.

Also my experience with Amazon was terrific as expected. It is so easy to order I ended up pushing the order button twice. When I got my 2nd acknowledgment in the middle of the night I sent an E-mail and someone called me RIGHT BACK. Both orders were already in process and couldn't be stopped. They told me to refuse the second one and they would credit my account when they got it back. No problems whatever.

I ordered the blue one although there were comments about finger prints. It is not that bad and I am glad I got that color.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment