Monday, October 12, 2009

Save ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


For what I spent on this computer, I am absolutely ecstatic. After researching laptops, I discovered that an average size laptop matched any of the specifications that I need, being easy use, long battery life, portability, and resiliency. Knowing that I would have no disc drive, and limited space to 1GB of RAM, I purchased the Crucial 2BG upgradeCrucial 2GB 667 Mhz CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory and Asus USB DVDRW drive ASUS SDRW-08D1S-U External DVDRW Optical Drive - Black to give me a more complete computing system. This netbook provides me with internet access, email, and other basic typefunctions and other computing needs, and allows me to keep it on the couch without fear of one of our puppies damaging it by tripping over the screen, and I can pass it to my wife on the couch without getting up and using two hands. Lightweight, sturdy, resilient, fantastic (and cheap to boot!).

My only gripes: Sometimes boot up and webpage loading can be sluggish, depending on the size of the page. I also have been getting pissed off at all the pop-up notification that windows is giving me every time I open up a new program, click the start menu, or do pretty much anything other than what I was just doing. Shut up windows, I can take care of myself.

Buy this netbook. you won't be sorry.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment