Friday, October 9, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Immediately


I spend about half my time out of the country and usually fly on more than 20 flights a year. This is a great tool for the cramped spaces in an airplane and working on the road. I use mainly for e-mail, web browsing and utilizing the Star Office aps. Good battery life and comfortable to use and read off of. There are noticeable delays when launching programs - but a great value. I added the 2 gig memory before I even turned the machine on so I cannot comment on what it would be as a stock item. I have used with streaming music ([...]) and voice over IP ( Skype ) with no problems. Initial impressions are very favorable. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment