Thursday, October 1, 2009

Discount ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10-Inch Netbook (1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 10 GB Eee Storage, Bluetooth, XP Home, 9.5 Hour Battery Life) Blue
I researched the different netbooks and read the tech reviews. Then after deciding on Asus, I called the company and talked to their tech people, who answered any questions that I had left. When ordering I included the 2 GB RAM and installed it immediately. I also ordered the leather glove, which fits perfectly. I charged the battery, put it in my pocketbook and was off to ABQ, NM for four days. Charged it once, came home and five days later left for NC. It still had so much charge to it, I attached a camera that needed charging to drain down the workhorse battery, so I could fully recharge it. I've been home for 10 days using my laptop. I took my "Tiny Tot" to a cafe and it still had 5 plus hours of charge. No dragging cords around, no insecurity about not having enough charge to accomplish what I want to do. I plug in my Verizon device and I'm in business. The word program that came with this netbook is excellent! Not loaded with fluff stuff. I installed AVG security. I will install a photo program. Chicklet keyboard size and location is easy to use and I use a tiny wireless mouse. Screen is all inclusive for working/viewing on the net. I wish it were a pound lighter but I'm very happy with this netbook.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment