Sunday, October 11, 2009

Purchase ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I received my ASUS Eee PC about a month ago and don't know how I lived without it! I had been using a Dell Inspiron 13" as my "portable" PC, but it was still too heavy and bulky to really travel with easily. I wanted a PC that I could easily fit in my purse or a small backpack, mainly to take with me on vacations so that I could instantly download pictures and videos to send to friends and family and my husband who is in Kuwait. This little guy handles all of that seamlessly and with the addition of Skype, the kids can tell daddy all about their adventures! I had no trouble at all with the keyboard and found the touch pad to be very responsive and easy to learn... although like some others I find that I inadvertantly enlarge things from time to time. The PC is VERY quiet and stays comfortably cool on my lap even after several hours. I have found the battery life to live up to its hype...I finally recharged it after about 7 hours even though it didn't indicate a "low battery". What I really like is that the screen is just as bright after several hours on battery power... my Dell is always noticibly dimmer even with a full charge.

All in all this is a great little PC that does everything is says it will. I plan to buy one for each of my kids before school starts again.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment