Friday, October 9, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Top Quality


Have been using over a month, when I go in for my twice weekly hospital appointments. Works very well for checking e-mail, web surfing and writing letters and spreadsheets. Unit is small and lightweight, I haven't gotten the 9.5 hours claimed yet, but I have gotten close to 8, which I think is pretty good. I leave my power settings on Auto to balance performance to power saving, so maybe I could get more if I went powersave mode, but I'm happy like it is. Keyboard is fine for me, but I'm no typist. Replaced 1Gig Ram with 2Gig stick from Amazon (about $25.00) about two weeks ago, and it smoothed out what little latency there was. No CD/DVD player of course, but that's not a big issue. Overall, a very nice unit for what it is- a netbook.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment