Thursday, October 8, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Get it now!


The ASUS EEE PC 1000HE is easily one of the best purchases I have made in years.

I started a bit skeptical about the whole "netbook" fad, but I have converted to a junky. As someone who brings a computer back and fourth to work, on trips, and around the house every day...this computer fits all my needs. I do have a full sized laptop (17"), but I find myself only using it to play World of Warcraft. For everything else, I use my netbook.

Presentations have been an absolute breeze, I give about 2-5 powerpoint presentations a week, and this thing has been absolutely top-notch. I can go to a long meeting, take notes, and then give a powerpoint without ever worrying about my battery life. This is a big change from my full sized. I was constantly worried about the battery dying in the middle of a presentation, not anymore.

People talk about how this machine is underpowered. I just don't see it, of course I upgraded to 2gig of RAM before I even turned the machine on. However, this machine does everything you would want to do in day-to-day computing. I run Microsoft Office 2007, Google Sketchup 7 (usually dock this thing to a monitor, but have done drawings on the 10" display), GIMP, and Skype.... Everything seems to run perfectly fine.

Honestly, if it wasnt for video games, this would be the only computer that I need. Also, I am typing this review on my EEE PC and the keyboard is more than good enough to touch type on. In fact, I prefer it to my normal laptop now!!

I recommend this product to anyone who lives and active life, any business person, or any college student. This thing is the best!Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment