Saturday, October 3, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Immediately


This review is only for those of you who buy things for their color. I wanted to order a purple computer from another company. My son insisted that this one is much better and that I could get it in a blue metallic. It arrived today. When I opened the box I thought that it was black. I DO NOT WANT a black computer. When you turn it in the light, you might see a blue tinge. IF this is blue, it's the darkest navy blue there is. I feel this is false advertising.

Now, I have to admit that it is still in the box and I haven't tried using it. Oh, I can return it, but I don't have $500 nor the time to go get another computer before I leave town in a few days.

I debated giving it a one star to get people's attention, but because my son says it's a good computer, and he's probably right (He works in the business.), I'll give it 3 stars.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment