Friday, October 9, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life This instant


I purchased the Asus 1000he for basic use (work travel and web browsing). I seem to get about 6-7 hours out of the battery which is what I expected from other reviews. The keyboard layout is fine for my usage as is the 10-inch screen. The netbook came with a case which is also useful. Software loading w/o an external CD-DVD drive can be challenging, but I really just wanted this netbook for email, web browsing, monitoring bowling scores, and minor work stuff (Word, PowerPoint, etc). The mouse click button is a bit loud, so I usually just tap the touch pad. Fingerprints on the case are no big deal for me. I like the long battery life and keep it in standby mode the majority of the time.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment