Monday, October 5, 2009

Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I bought this netbook primarily due to its rated 9.5 hour battery life. I have yet to run the battery down that far, and I prefer to run the computer on the battery saver mode anyway because it strains the eyes less(not as bright). Meets my expectations.

I connected the eeePC to a wireless network with my desktop PC. I installed some programs by mapping drives. The eeePC doesn't have optical drives, so this can be a handy feature if you also have a desktop at home. The GPS mapping program I installed seemed to run well, with little noticeable slowdown. I don't really see the need to install the extra 1GB memory at this point, the stock computer seems sufficient for my needs.

Fingerprints are noticeable on the computer, but who cares. You shouldn't be buying a computer for looks. Besides, it comes with a handy cloth for safely wiping off any fingerprints and smudges.

And the weight. Not too bad at 3.2 pounds. It feels pretty durable and I like that. Also, the external battery is a big plus compared to some internal battery models. This way, if the battery dies you can switch it out without sending the whole computer back. I've been happy so far and I think that this little package offers a lot for its price.

Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment