Thursday, October 1, 2009

Save ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


this thing has been super convenient.. added a 2 gb memory module.. other than that nothing added. runs great. connects to the internet quickly on wifi wherever I go. keyboard is pretty easy to type on.

my only peeves are the battery life is only 8 and not 9.5-but 8 is freaking amazing- and that the shift key is a bit too far to the left so I end up hitting the up arrow.

all in all I love this netbook and am so happy I got it..
my first experience was with an Acer which I ended up returning because the screen damaged with a single touch... this one makes me much happier...Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment