Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Get it now!


I received my new Asus EEE1000HE last week and so far am very pleased.
It is almost as fast as my larger Lenovo T42 laptop, but has even more hard drive memory. I will be taking this with on long distance motorcycle trips with very little room to pack a bigger laptop,and will now be able to do a little work when I get free time. The battery life is exceptionally good even with the bluetooth and the webcam turned on. The keyboard is a comfortable size and easy to operate, though the trackpad buttons are a little stiff.
If you are looking for a good portable computer, I recommend the Asus EEE 1000HE.
I will be installing a 2 gig ram, soon, but it works well as it came out of the box.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment