Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Where To Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I loved the product until the HomeAntivirus2010 took over! Right on the day at midnight when my 30-days return period to Amazon.com just expired, the PC1000HE was "infected" with the notorious HomeAntivirus2010.

I don't think the incident was a mere coincidence. I believe HomeAntivirus2010 came with the installation, and was activated when the time was right.

I used every means I was aware of to get rid of HomeAntivirus2010, but without avail.

I'm not sure if I had installed a true antivirus tool (like the Norton AntiVirus) before the incident happened then it would have prevented the HomeAntivirus2010 invasion.

Anyone to share their experiences?Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment