Monday, August 24, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Top Quality


ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life

I decided to purchase the ASUS Eee pc 100HE because of all the positive ratings it received.
It does not come with anti virus software. I succesfully connected to the internet, registered the product, and purchased online software. Before I had a chance to download the antivirus software, the computer started beeping and then crashed.
I rebooted only to receive the notice that Windows/system/32/config (or something like that) was either missing or corrupt. It asks you to put in the original disk to reinstall it.
Well, the pc does not come with a drive to put in a disk.
Now I have to rebox and send the item back to Amazon to receive another one.

I will follow up when I receive my new pc.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment