Saturday, August 22, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Decide Now


I was thinking of getting a new laptop and my co-worker has three of the ASUS Eee PC's and just loves them. I bought the ASUS Eee PC 1000HE and I am hooked now too! It is fast, easy to use and was ready to use out of the box. The keyboard is great, it has the zoom in & out which is a great feature to have. I upgraded the memory to 2GB of ram and it performs as well as my husband's (full sized) laptop. The 1000HE has the Intel N280 which was a plus when purchasing this machine. I am going to install Linux on the computer soon, will see how it does. I am very happy with this laptop. It is so light it is unbelievable. My laptop weighs less than my portfolio! This laptop would be great for college kids to carry around plus the battery would last them through all of their classes. The battery life is the best I have ever had in a laptop.

I highly recommend this laptop to anyone.Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment