Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cheapest ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


My son came home for a visit during the holidays.With him he brought home a "mini computer" from his Lab at Berkeley . My daughter saw it and was so impressed with it's size .Because of the economy ,she decided to stay at Va. Tech and get a Masters .But she had a problem ... she needed to take a computer to class .Her laptop weighs about 13 lbs. She wanted a computer like my son had brought home .I spoke to my son who has an under graduate degree in computer engineering and another in computer science and told him I was going to buy another for a $100 less
and he told me not too ,that the battery life alone was worth the extra $100 .I bought her the Asus 1000 HE ,Corsair vs2gbds667d2 laptop memory card ,and the Targus carry case .You know ,there is no better daddy !"It's perfect to take to class and it works forever without recharging and the case is a perfect fit" It can't get better than that ! Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment