Friday, August 21, 2009

Save ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I've been using the 1000he for a couple of weeks now. Frankly, it's my most favorite of all computers I've owned since beginning in the '80s. It's small (but not too small) and easy to carry. Battery life is close to what they claim (I'm still playing with that but, so far, very satisfied). It's the first computer I've had that will really go out with me for the day and still have battery left when I return. The keys are just a little tight together (first thought) but I have now become accustomed to the size. I purchased the additional 2gb of memory (about $25) and popped it in before I fired it up for the first time. I'm not sure how fast it would have been with the factory installed 1gb but, for 25 bucks, 2 gb is a no brainer.

I did look at several other netbooks. By far... this is the best one currently available, in my opinion. Best $415 I ever spent.
1000he: ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Blue Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life
Memory I bought and very easily installed: Crucial 2GB 667 Mhz CT25664AC667 DDR2 200-Pin SODIMM Laptop MemoryGet more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment