Sunday, August 23, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Get it now!


I bought this thinking I would carry it around the house for light computing, mostly web surfing, and the like, but now that I have removed the bloatware (which was minimal) and doubled the RAM, I have found it to be a reasonably competent desktop replacement. I paired it with an external keyboard/mouse combo and widescreen monitor. I have yet to travel with it, but I am looking forward to doing so given its great battery life and small form factor. I have a bluetooth travel mouse (by Logitech) that works well with it, and have just ordered some bluetooth speakers (by Parrot Party) that will reside on my desktop most of the time but should also be great for patio parties or taking on vacation. I am very satisfied with the ASUS Eee 1000HE. It is a great computer for all but the most demanding of computing tasks, and its size-to-performance ratio permits for a wide range of uses. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment