Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Right now


You won't be dissapointed with this unit for sure. It runs better than my Think Pad or Dell on my wireless. It will load my 138 MB Excel file faster than any desktop owned. I am thinking maybe buying the 2 meg expansion memory module was a mistake and is not needed. My only problem is going to be getting used to the touchpad which does do a lot of functions. When typing my thumb keeps activating it but using my USB mouse fortunately it shuts off the touchpad. I did not purchase from Amazon due to living in this tax and fee state of insanity in NY. Where I did buy it had it to my door in just over 48 hrs. paying $5.99 shipping and $2.99 quick processing fee. Hope Amazon can win the case against NY on the internet sales tax issue. Cons so far are the keyboard needs a larger right shift button. Seems like I am always hitting the up arrow key and missing the small shift key. Asus could have eliminated the right function key and made the shift key biggerGet more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment