Monday, August 24, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Immediately


I recomend this little baby laptop to anybody who are on the go and need a computer. Light and easy to work with. The only downside is there is no cd slot, so to download programs that you are currently using, you need to buy a separate cd unit. But because there is no cd unit inside, that's why this laptop is so much lighter and compact. It's still worth it. Also, I thought the keyboard will be a little difficult to work with, but they are actually better than my bigger laptop, don't know why, but it's true, even my husband who has big hands and always pressed two keys at the same time find this baby easy to work with. People I talked to who have the same laptop also raved about it. I love this baby!Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment