Monday, August 31, 2009

Where To Buy ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life


I bought this in Feb this year and have been using it quite a lot. I also subscribed a Verizon ExpressCard to make it completely portable. Asus also provides good services. My HD corrputed once and shipped it back to them. The turnaround was quick.

If I try to be picky, here are the things I think they can improve for future models:
1. The keyboard. Compared to Acer, 1000HE's keyboard is not smooth and soft.
2. The touchpad. Again, I think Acer's is a better design.
3. The HD. It is partitioned into two logical drives but does not allow you to merge them together. If you try to do that by using PartitionMagic, be careful not to crach it.

Overall, I like it. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment