Monday, August 24, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Review


I bought this to take to class, something small, unobtrusive, and very portable. It's lived up to my expectations and then some.

Pros: It's small, light weight, and runs forever on it's battery. One of the best things about this machine is that I never have to turn it off. I can just close the lid, stash it away in my backpack and head off to my next class. When I get to the next class, all I have to do is open up the netbook and it's still on ready to go. It does everything I need it to do, and then some. I will mention that I did add another gig of ram to the machine, which did help speed it up some.

Cons: I wish it actually came with the 2 gigs installed? Everyone keeps stealing it from me? I'm not getting any kickbacks for all the ones I've helped sell to other people? Every day people walk up to me and admire how small it is, their eyes light up at the thought of having a computer at their finger tips constantly, and once they see how easy it is to use and that the keyboard isn't cramped they're ready to buy their own. Ok, there is one thing that drives me nuts about it, and it's the most common complaint about them: It's a constant fingerprint magnet. But if that's the worst thing about it, I think I'll just learn to live with smudges.

I'm very happy with the netbook, not one bit of buyers remorse at all. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment