Saturday, August 29, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life Immediately


I've been using this computer for almost 1 month. I sprang for the memory upgrade the same time I bought the computer- the Crucial 2GB RAM upgrade. Works great. I've had 4-5 basic applications open at once with no problem. It's definately slower than the newer desktops and laptops, but we all knew that going in, so I had realistic expectations. The Eee PC is perfect for light computing. The keyboard is pretty easy to use. I'm a big guy (I wear XL gloves) and I still have no problem typing. Speakers, microphones and web camera are all very good for such a small computer. My ONLY complaint thus far is the shiny case that shows all the fingerprints. I will be getting a skin for it. Get more detail about ASUS Eee PC 1000HE 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 9.5 Hour Battery Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment